Skip to main content

Who do I need to talk to if I am having problems with my Septic Systems?

You can contact Rick Coggins , Environmental Health Inspector  with any question regarding the installation or problems involving a septic system.  Uvalde County Department of Health - 66 Military Lane Box 10 - Uvalde, TX  78801     Office:  830-591-9048